Eligibility Criteria for sign up to an Apprentice Nation Action Day
By signing up and applying to take part in an Apprentice Nation Action Day, you accept and agree to these application terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, then you should not sign up. It is your responsibility to ensure that you review the current terms and conditions before signing up.
We recommend that you print and store or save a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. These terms and conditions may be updated by Apprentice Nation from time to time without further notice to you. You can find the most recent terms and conditions at www.apprenticenation.co.uk
The criteria to sign up and applying to attend an Apprentice Nation Action Day, secure your confirmed place at an Action Day and then receive a ticket to the Apprentice Nation concert ticket on 16 May 2019. (500 available in total):
How to apply:
- You can sign up and apply to attend an Action Days on our Eventbrite Apprentice Nation page – eventbrite.com. You can access this page by using the link provided or by clicking on the sign-up buttons on apprenticenation.co.uk
- On the Apprentice Nation Eventbrite page, selecting the Action Day event that you are best able to make and then complete in full the online application form. Applicants must apply in the way described and within the dates specified by Apprentice Nation.
- Applicants may only submit one application. If more than one application is received, only the first application will be accepted.
- You may only choose one of the Action Days listed as available on the Apprentice Nation Eventbrite page.
- All the information in your submission must be clear and complete and you must provide up to date contact details including your name, valid email address and phone number.
- In the event of an Action Day being over-subscribed, the application form question, ‘What could an apprenticeship do for you?’ will be used to decide the final list of confirmed attendees. Apprentice Nation reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to decide the final list of confirmed attendees for all events.
- If your desired Action Day is oversubscribed and you have not secured a place but wish to be considered for other Action Days, check the relevant box on the application form to notify us of your desire to be considered for Action Days that still have spare capacity. We will apply our best endeavours to allocate your application to another event at our discretion.
- Apprentice Nation take no responsibility for applications that are illegible, lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or submitted for any technical or other reasons.
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be residents of the UK
- You must be over the age of 16 to participate in an Apprentice Nation Action Day. If you are under the age of 18 years, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission before registering. Your parent or guardian will be required to sign a waiver form should you secure a place at an Apprentice Nation Action Day.
- All participants over 18 years are also required to sign a waiver form before attending the Action Day. The waiver includes permission to use your image, should it be captured at an Apprentice Nation event, for marketing purposes.
- Please bring proof of identification that includes your date of birth and your photograph. All Apprentice Nation events, including Action Days and Gigs will require you to show your photographic Identification to an Apprentice Nation representative.
Confirmation of your Action Day place
- You are only confirmed on a project once you receive a confirmation email from Apprentice Nation. We aim to send this within five days of receiving your completed application and no later than five days before the selected Action Day event occurrence. To manage drop-outs and new event places becoming available, we may this timeline may change.
Getting to the Action Days
- All of the Action Days will take place in the London area and are easily serviced by public transport. It is your responsibility to get to and from the event on safely and on time. You will not be reimbursed any expenses incurred.
Action Day agenda
- Action Days last for five hours and will have prompt start times. (Apprentice nation reserves the right to change the number of hours where necessary)
- Activities at the Action Days include a short social action/volunteering community project, networking with business leaders and apprenticeship experts, and exercises that support self-promotion when looking for a new career. We recommend wearing clothes that are suitable for a community project. For example, clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty. Apprentice Nation will not be held liable for wear and tear caused to clothes through community work.
- Apprentice Nation commits to conducting the correct risk assessments, health and safety assessments, ensuring appropriate team briefings for all events take place and all reasonable safety measures are in place.
- However, you are responsible for your personal safety at Apprentice Nation Events.
- You are welcome to bring personal items to Apprentice Nation events, but we cannot guarantee their security. We take no responsibility for any loss or damage to your property while you are participating in an Apprentice Nation event. And we cannot provide secure storage. NB: We recommend that if you can’t easily carry it, think twice about bringing it.
Receiving your ticket to the Gig
- Soon after the completion of your Action Day, you will receive an email with a link to an Eventbrite page. Simply follow the link and confirm attendance to the gig. This will trigger an email with your ticket for the celebration event / gig
Marketing and Market Research
- By ticking the appropriate opt-in boxes applicants agree to be opted in to receive relevant communications from Apprentice Nation and to take part in market research.
- By applying, Apprentice Nation may, in its sole discretion use any video footage or photography that shows their image across any media worldwide without notice and without any fee paid.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Apprentice Nation and the Applicant irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).