Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they govern your use of the Apprentice Nation website – apprenticenation.co.uk (“the Site”) – and the Eligibility Criteria for signing up to an Apprentice Nation Action Day and attendance of the Celebration Event/Gig
Information About Us
Apprentice Nation is a programme being delivered by RockCorps Limited (“We”).
The Site, apprenticenation.co.uk is operated by ROCKCORPS LIMITED. We are registered in the United Kingdom under company 09651862 and have our registered office at PO Box SUITE 170, 15 Ingestre Place, London, England, W1F 0DU. We are a limited company.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 years. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, please terminate use of the Site immediately.
You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of any third party, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of the Site.
This Site and its information are provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied. Use of this Site and the information on it is entirely at the user’s sole risk. In no event will Apprentice Nation be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this Site. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this Site and information contained is to stop using the Site and the information.
Modification and Discontinuation
We do not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Site (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. Any of the material (including video Content) on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Virus protection, hacking and other offences
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. However, you must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this Site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system.
We can’t accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from this Site.
You assume total responsibility for establishing procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
You agree to indemnify, release and hold us harmless as well as our officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees from any claim, liability, loss, expense or demand, including without limitation legal fees, related to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your access or use of the Site.
Data Protection Consent
Accuracy of information
While all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
External and third-party links
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to the information that is hosted on these pages, and you don’t have to ask permission to link to the Site. However, we don’t give you permission to suggest that your website is associated with, or endorsed by Apprentice Nation or RockCorps.
The Site may contain links to other websites that are not maintained by Apprentice Nation or RockCorps. We are not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply endorsement for those websites by Apprentice Nation or RockCorps. We make no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through the Site.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright, trademark and intellectual property rights
No part of this Site, including without limitation information, images, logos, photos, and overall appearance of the site, may be copied, republished, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders except for your own personal, or non-commercial use.
If you wish to make any use of materials (including without limitation the Content) on the Site other than that set out above, please send your request to email@example.com
The RockCorps’ and Apprentice Nation’ logos, all product names, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on the Site, unless otherwise noted, are service marks, trademarks (whether registered or not) and/or trade dress of RockCorps and Apprentice Nation. All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on the Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorised to display or use the Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. The use or misuse of the Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited. The word “Apprentice Nation” is a Trade Mark of RockCorps.
Your Intellectual Property Policy
We respect the intellectual property of third parties and takes matters of alleged intellectual property infringement seriously. If you believe that your work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on the Site or has been otherwise copied or made available on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice of the alleged infringement to Apprentice Nation including without limitation all of the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the intellectual property owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
A description of the work that you claim has been infringed (including without limitation the URL, location on the web site, title and/or item number (if applicable) or other identifying characteristics);
Your name, company name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (and, if you are not the owner of the intellectual property, the name of the owner);
A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the described use of the work is not authorised by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the intellectual property owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner.
Please send the notice of alleged infringement to Apprentice Nation’s agent for notice of claims of intellectual property infringement to Attn: Copyright Agent. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Social Content
Please note – if and once you agree that Apprentice Nation can publish your content, you grant Apprentice Nation permission to use this material for future marketing campaigns, website(s), emails and other social channels with no restrictions, payment or other consideration. In legal speak, this is a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence without any time or other limits.
We may also require you to follow additional rules, guidelines or other conditions to participate in certain promotions or activities available through the Site. These special rules will be posted on or linked from the relevant portions of the Site or the portions of the Site that describe the specific promotions or activities. These additional rules are part of these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to comply with them when you participate in those promotions or activities.
Eligibility Criteria for sign up to an Apprentice Nation Action Day and attendance of the Celebration Event/Gig
By signing up and applying to take part in an Apprentice Nation Action Day, you accept and agree to these application terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, then you should not sign up. It is your responsibility to ensure that you review the current terms and conditions before signing up.
We recommend that you print and store or save a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. These terms and conditions may be updated by Apprentice Nation from time to time without further notice to you. You can find the most recent terms and conditions in the footer of www.apprenticenation.co.uk.
The criteria to sign up and applying to attend an Apprentice Nation Action Day, secure your confirmed place at an Action Day and then receive a ticket to the Apprentice Nation concert ticket on 8th December 2019. (300 available in total):
How to apply:
- You can sign up and apply to attend an Action Days on our Sign Up page – You can access this page by clicking on the sign-up buttons on co.uk.
- The page is supported by Eventbrite, who have their own Terms and Conditions that need to be adhered to.
- Applicants must apply in the way described and within the dates specified by Apprentice Nation.
- Applicants may only submit one application. If more than one application is received, only the first application will be accepted.
- You may only choose one of the Action Days listed as available on the Apprentice Nation Sign Up page.
- All the information in your submission must be clear and complete and you must provide up to date contact details including your name, valid email address and phone number.
- In the event of an Action Day being over-subscribed, the application form question, ‘What could an apprenticeship do for you?’ will be used to decide the final list of confirmed attendees. Apprentice Nation reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to decide the final list of confirmed attendees for all events.
- If your desired Action Day is oversubscribed and you have not secured a place but wish to be considered for other Action Days, check the relevant box on the application form to notify us of your desire to be considered for Action Days that still have spare capacity. We will apply our best endeavours to allocate your application to another event at our discretion.
- Apprentice Nation take no responsibility for applications that are illegible, lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or submitted for any technical or other reasons.
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be residents of the UK
- You must be over the age of 16 to participate in an Apprentice Nation Action Day. If you are under the age of 18 years, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission before registering. Your parent or guardian will be required to sign a waiver form should you secure a place at an Apprentice Nation Action Day.
- All participants over 18 years are also required to sign a waiver form before attending the Action Day. The waiver includes permission to use your image, should it be captured at an Apprentice Nation event, for marketing purposes.
- Please bring proof of identification that includes your date of birth and your photograph. All Apprentice Nation events, including Action Days and Gigs will require you to show your photographic Identification to an Apprentice Nation representative.
Confirmation of your Action Day place
- You are only confirmed on a project once you receive a confirmation email from Apprentice Nation.
Getting to the Action Days
- All of the Action Days will take place in the Manchester area and are easily serviced by public transport. It is your responsibility to get to and from the event on safely and on time. You will not be reimbursed any expenses incurred.
Action Day agenda
- Action Days last for five hours maximum and will have prompt start times. (Apprentice nation reserves the right to change the number of hours where necessary)
- Activities at the Action Days include a short social action/volunteering community project, networking with business leaders and apprenticeship experts, and exercises that support self-promotion when looking for a new career. We recommend wearing clothes that are suitable for a community project. For example, clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty. Apprentice Nation will not be held liable for wear and tear caused to clothes through community work.
- Apprentice Nation commits to conducting the correct risk assessments, health and safety assessments, ensuring appropriate team briefings for all events take place and all reasonable safety measures are in place.
- However, you are responsible for your personal safety at Apprentice Nation Events.
- You are welcome to bring personal items to Apprentice Nation events, but we cannot guarantee their security. We take no responsibility for any loss or damage to your property while you are participating in an Apprentice Nation event. And we cannot provide secure storage. NB: We recommend that if you can’t easily carry it, think twice about bringing it.
Receiving your ticket to the Celebration Event / Gig
- Soon after the completion of your Action Day, you will receive your Eventbrite ticket to the gig via email.
Marketing and Market Research
- By ticking the appropriate opt-in boxes applicants agree to be opted in to receive relevant communications from Apprentice Nation and to take part in market research.
- By applying, Apprentice Nation may, in its sole discretion use any video footage or photography that shows their image across any media worldwide without notice and without any fee paid.
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including without limitation non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Apprentice Nation and the Applicant irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation (including without limitation non-contractual disputes or claims).
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The courts in England and Wales will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Revisions to these terms
Apprentice Nation may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree to review them periodically. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site immediately.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com